Friday, December 11, 2009

r3w@rdiinG ^(oo)^

2day went SUNGAI WANG with my parents & my cousin..
xD and i wear the hairband that my sis gave me ^^
firstly we went "JAPIN" ( Japanese`s restaurant ) took lunch..
their restaurant`s food is delicious.. yummy ^^ o
f coz nice la.. japanese food sure nice lar..
xD.. afterthat we shopping..
thx mummy i m so happi..
cause she bought alot of t-shirt & short pants for me..
wee~~ xD
my old short pants canot wear jor T.T
cause i fat d xP
charm charm...
xD
but nevermind...
my mummy will buy 4 me geh..
^^

hehe..
me & my cousin ( yong yong )

^^




all i bought wn xD hahahaha...

nice bo?


c this...

" if you give me A THOUSAND DOLLAR i` ll be with you"

xD so funny..




xD haha c my new pants... i like this so much..

its expensive 2.. =D
2day i had a nice day..
how about u all??^^




7 comments: