Thursday, December 10, 2009

make u all jealous~ hng~! xD

2day i want to go bukit tinggi jusco with my sis & her friends.. but because of tuition (extra class).. therefore.. cant go gai gai lor.. T.Twuwu~
actually i want to jusco wacth "new moon" geh... but but.. T.T i ffk.. =P
so bored at home.. and waiting my sis come bek home.. 8 sumthing she only came back from jusco.. when she back home.. i saw she bought alot things.. actually that all things is birthday present.. ahaha.. xD i asked she 2 help me buy d.. xD so happy le.. finally i bought my friend`s presents..

xD haha.. suddenly my sis gave me a surprise.. she bought a hairband for me ^^ so nice n cute.. gt ribbon wn.. xD haha.. u c.. my sis treats me so good le.. u all jealous ma?? ^^ i am very impressed lorr.. love my sis so much ^^ muackzzzz~

2 day i want to sing a birthday song for someone.. ^^ ta dang~~!!!!!!!!!!
" Lee Yan Yi "
Happy Birthday to u...
Happy Birthday to u...
Happy Birthday to Yan Yi..
Happy Birthday to u.. ^(oo)^
u all guess wad present i bought for him??
actually i dunoe wad thing he need..
so my sis helped me decided d..
i think the present very weird if for boy.. xD haha
anyway..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY >> YAN YI
(hugz..)

3 comments:

  1. waa...

    so gd a..

    xD

    haixz..

    when my birthdays..

    eu also wont like tiss 1..

    haixz..xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha u never tell me.. when ur birthday oxo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..

    nvm..

    i don 1 tel eu also..

    =DD..

    less ppl noe more gd!..wakaka

    ReplyDelete