Tuesday, December 8, 2009

haiz~ "alerluya"

I NEED MONEY $$ ><

wth~!! this month i have 3 friends birthdays.. so i need 2 buy present give them... i also owe my friend a birthday present cause that day his birthday i haven give him a birthday present yet....
i need money T.T so charm.. i want 2 go out with friends also cant.. cause dun have money $.$ ... my parents nt give me money during holidays sob sob~ wuwuwu~
sumore my parents woi already 'pokai'..
still need 2 buy present... hu can tell me hw to earn money?? hu can tell me & help me.. TT "alerluya~~!!!"

so bored le~ when i can get back my lovely hp? phone is important for me.. >< "alerluya" hope my fone cant be repaired.. xD then i can buy a new phone wee~~~~~

xD hahaha.. now i m watching my sis & her friends stuying... damn funny...
kesian them.. cause they are sitting for spm o.. xD hahaha..
tar tar everyone.. i want go kacau them d xDDDDD
haha..

11 comments:

  1. hahaha...

    so cham a..

    no money..xDD

    hahahahahaa

    go find work n do lo..

    den can get money..

    den can buy present to ur frez~

    so easy also duno..


    "ZHU TOU"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haix..

    u so cham..

    go find a job to do la..

    then u cn earn more money..

    then buy sum present for ur fr3n..

    and earn sum money for urself..

    你真是很笨了..

    ^(oo)^ 猪头佩芬 ^(oo)^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiyo... i still young le.. who want to hire me o??? sumore want skul jorr.. haiz.. walao all say me zhu tou ==.. erm hu is shinigami o?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah... xDD
    u wan to know who i m???
    cnt let u know..
    sry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ish.. dun tell den dun tell larr hng hng hng~

    ReplyDelete
  7. relax la..
    i will tell u someday..
    fein.. wn i buy fone for u ma.. :)
    sony ericsson de..
    wn ma?? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok la.. i dunwan u angry..
    my name start from J S~
    u man man guess ba.. ^^

    ReplyDelete